This is an explanatory installation of Jdeveloper, For developing J2EE, ADF, SOA and other middleware projects are which developed Jdeveloper IDE.
This article will provide the quick and easy installation screens for Jdev.
This installation step starts from downloading the software. Download Jdeveloper IDE from OTN.
- Once Jdeveloper is available open command prompt and extract Jdeveloper. Jar as shown below.
- When it’s completed 100% that will open a wizard to install Jdev. On welcome wizard, click Next.
- Create a middleware home to install JDeveloper and click Next.
- Choose Install Type and click Next, usually we need to install JDeveloper and ADF with Weblogic Server.
So this will provide the integrated Weblogic server to test the application (formally Java and ADF application)
- Next step, select the JDK path, from browse and select from a system where JDK installed.
- Once JDK has selected, click Next
- To confirm the developer installation, click on Next.
- Click Next once observation on summary of JDeveloper installation.
- Installations started and wait until it’s completed for 100% completion.
- Once installation is completed, below screen will show Uncheck Run Quick start and Click Done. As soon as done the installation, the wizard will close and from the command prompt will exit from Jdev installation, close the command prompt.
Now you can open JDeveloper from start menu and start work. For Installing extensions, click here
That’s it; hope this small article might be useful for beginners.
Next Steps Creating the Integrated domain.
Happy Learning ☺…!