You must create a connection to an Oracle BAM Server to browse the available data objects and construct transformations while you are designing your applications in Oracle JDeveloper.
Create a Connection to an Oracle BAM Server
Create a connection to an Oracle BAM Server to browse data objects available on that server.
1. In JDeveloper, from File menu click New.
2. From the General category, choose Connections and from Items select BAM Connection
3. Ensure that Application Resources is selected, provide a name for the connection as BAMServerConnectionPO and click Next.
4. Enter the connection information about the Oracle BAM Server host.
BAM Web Host: localhost.
BAM Sarver Host: localhost
User Name:Enter the Oracle BAM Server user name (weblogic).
Password: Enter the Password of user name (welcome1).
JNDI Port: 9001
Uses HTTPS: uncheck
5. Click Next.
6. Test the connection use Test Connection button, If the connection was successful, the following message appears in wizard.
7. Once test was successful click Finish.